Estate & Treasures

The HAC owns property in London and Wales.
 
The London Estate, comprising some 6 acres, has been occupied by the HAC since 1641.  The property is bounded by Bunhill Fields Burial Ground to the north, Chiswell Street to the south, Bunhill Row to the west and City Road and Finsbury Square to the east.  Armoury House was built in 1735 and is the home of the Company and of the Regiment.  The grounds to the south of the House are known as the Artillery Garden.
 
The Company acquired its Welsh Estate, Pencelli, in 1999.